SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
If you are looking for a citizenship by investment program that is rock-solid, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment is perfect for you. Saint Kitts and Nevis has been offering the oldest and most known citizenship by investment program in the world. You can make a contribution via donation or real estate investment into the country to qualify for citizenship.
You can expect to receive the passport within 4-6 months after the investment is made.
Why choose Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment?
- Visa free travel to over 135 countries. You can travel to all Schengen countries, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, and 6 months visa free in CARICOM countries.
- You will be able to live in the sweet country of Saint Kitts and Nevis as much or as little as you would like. There is no minimum time you must stay on the island to keep your citizenship.
- No visit to Saint Kitts and Nevis is needed to process your application.
- You will benefit from a 0% tax on all types of income. Which is a huge bonus if you decide to live in the country.
- You will also not be taxed on your world-wide income for having the citizenship. Meaning you can live in another country other than Saint Kitts and Nevis without having to pay on your world-wide income.
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
- The citizenship lasts for life.
- You have a choice of different real estate investment options.
Background on the Program
In 1984 the Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program was established, under the regulations of 1984 Citizenship Act. Since then the program has been the oldest and most trusted citizenship by investment program in the world. The government has kept high standards for the program, which has kept the program clean. The government keeping the program clean will make sure your investment into the citizenship and passport are kept in high esteem. You can sleep easy knowing that the quality of your passport will not go down.
There are two ways you can qualify for the program. You can make either a real estate invesment of minimum $400,000 into a government approved development, or you can make a donation to the countries public charity starting at $250,000.
There are requirements that the individual must meet before being accepted into the program. You have to meet the following criteria:
Be of outstanding character;
Hold no criminal record;
Have excellent health;
Have a high personal net worth;
Make an investment in a government-approved real estate development, or make a monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation.
Below are more in-depth details for the two investment options:
1. Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) contribution
The following contribution requirements must be met:
US$250,000: Single applicant;
US$300,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children under 18 years);
US$350,000: Family with up to 5 dependents (spouse + 4 children under 18 years);
US$450,000: Family with up to 7 dependents (spouse + 6 children under 18 years);
US$50,000: Additional per person above 7 dependents;
US$75,000: Dependents over 18 years old;
US$4,000: Due diligence for each dependent over 16 years.
2. Real estate investment
Your real estate purchase must be at least $400,000 invested into a government approved development. You must maintain your investment for a minimum of 5 years(keep in mind you will be required to pay taxes and fees on your real estate). Click here for a list of government approved real estate developments. Other fees will depend on the number of dependents you include.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
The required documents we need from you:
- Investment Confirmation / Escrow Agreement (Form C4-S or C4-R) and confirmation of funds having been wired to an escrow account. Also, in the case of Form C4-R, a copy of the executed real estate contract.
- One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than six months.
- One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than six months.
Required from each applicant, including children:
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2).
- Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of an HIV test (an HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship, including children).
- The HIV test results must be not older than three months.
- Certified copy of your current passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number and issuing country.
- Certified copy of your current national identity card(s).
- Six original passport-size photos of yourself taken within the past six months.
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
- Original police certificate(s) from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than one year over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you submit your application.
Required documents for married couple:
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applicable).
- Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable).
After your private consultation with us and payment of a retainer fee, the complete set of required forms as well as a guide to your application will be sent to you.
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS VISA FREE TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY
All of the green countries above you have access to visa free with the passport. Any countries in yellow you have visa on arrival.
A Beautiful Stable Tax-Haven Country for You
Not only is the country a tax-haven with 0% taxes on all your income, but the country is stunning with amazing weather, beautiful blue water, a stable government, active trade, and a tourism driven economy. When on the islands you are connected to direct flights to both Europe, Canada, and the United States.
Here is a video of the wonders and beauty of Saint Kitts and Nevis:
The choice of Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment is perfect for most people. Seeing as they are the oldest and most well known citizenship by investment program ever, you get value and a quality program.